Table of Contents
You have dark or lighter skin. So surely you have thought more than once about skin whitening without having to use cosmetics. Also, the white complexion brings youth an unusual sweetness. So they are erasing and concealing spots and pimples for brighter skin every day.
Also,You can find more helpful resources at technologyify.com
Method To Skin Whitening Using Home Remedies
Lemon Juice For Skin Whitening
Whether we take it or apply it a bit like a mask, we can whiten the skin better. Then we must wash our faces with cold water to repeat the operation another day. Also, lemon has vitamin C and citric acid, which gives us various benefits, such as aiding in cell renewal.
Apple Vinegar For Peel Whitening
Apple cider vinegar is a perfect remedy for many skin conditions. It contains an acidic pH, which makes it possible to close the pores and achieve smoother and brighter skin. We can use a cotton ball that we will soak with apple cider vinegar.
Apply it directly to the face. We let it act for a few minutes as a mask, and then we will wash our face with cold water.
Milk Also One Of The Best Home Remedies For Skin Whitening
The fact of being able to bathe with milk is well known. You can do this or apply it directly to the face. Milk whitens the skin and also eliminates pimples and black spots on the face. It also works well to kill skin cells.
Yogurt Also Useful For Skin Whitening
Yogurt is excellent for various remedies. In this case, we can use it mixed with other ingredients to make a homemade mask.
We apply it to the face and let it rest for a few minutes. It provides softness, and the complexion will appear lighter.
Apple cider vinegar, aloe vera is a plant that does a lot of things. It is usually used in beauty treatments to alleviate some problems, such as skin whitening. Among its properties, it provides nutrition and hydration to the skin.
Chamomile commonly used for drinking. But it also works well to lighten the skin and helps reduce puffiness in the eyes.
Avocado oil helps to remove makeup residues, provides softness and hydration. It also lightens the skin thanks to being an excellent natural beauty remedy.
Remove Dead Skin
Among the daily care of our skin, are the necessary actions to remove dead skin.
Take note of these practical tips.
The skin is the largest organ of the human body and has the extraordinary ability to renew itself always. So, the cells of the most superficial layers of the epidermis. Complete their life cycle and stop fulfilling their functions. When this occurs, the dead skin must remove to give rise to the activation of new cells.
This process is essential to maintain the appearance, texture, and optimal hydration of the skin.
Below, we share some natural alternatives to prevent the accumulation of dead skin and its unwanted consequences.
Methods To Remove Dead Skin
Exfoliating cream of oatmeal, yogurt, and honey
Oatmeal has a grainy texture that gives it a natural exfoliating effect, helping to remove dead skin. Also, it contains saponins that optimize the regulation of fat production.
- Two tablespoons of oatmeal
- One tablespoon of honey (if organic, better)
- Two tablespoons of a firm yogurt
Prepare And Apply
- The first thing will be to mix all the ingredients to form a thick paste.
- Apply to the skin and rub gently, using circular movements.
- Leave to act for 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Apply appropriate moisturizer or lotion to your skin type.
The pulp of the avocado uses in homemade creams and cosmetic products for the skin. But what few people know is that their bone (seed) contains many antioxidants. Besides, It helps fight cell damage caused by free radicals. So with this natural mask, we manage to eliminate dead skin and promote the natural regeneration of dermal tissues.
- One avocado pit
- One tablespoon of honey
- One tablespoon of olive (or coconut) oil
Prepare And Apply
- First, we grate the previously dried stone of the avocado or crush it in a grinder.
- Mix the grated seed with the other ingredients, to form a consistent mask.
- We apply to the regions of the body that we want, making circular movements gently.
- We leave it to act for 10 minutes and immediately rinse with warm water and hydrate the skin
3)Coconut Oil And Carrot
Coconut oil is excellent for strengthening the hydration of the skin and preventing (or relieving) inflammatory processes. So In turn, the carrot is rich in antioxidants, helping in the removal of dead skin and the attenuation of sunspots.
- One carrot
- Four tablespoons of coconut oil
Prepare And Apply
- First, we peel the carrot and crush it to form a thick puree.
- We mix this puree with the coconut oil at room temperature, until you get a cream.
- Before using it, clean the skin with micellar water or another alternative appropriate to your skin profile.
- Then apply the mask and make circular movements for a better exfoliating effect.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse the skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Perform hydration normally.
All of these methods for cleaning dead skin are natural and safe. But before leaning towards one or the other, consult your dermatologist. So that is the best way to avoid allergies or hypersensitivity reactions. Also, It takes optimal care for the health of your skin.