Is the One AirPod is louder than the other? Do you get different volumes on Apple AirPods? If the reply to this query is yes. So keep reading below to fix the sound balance on your AirPod. But no matter how expensive or branded a device is, it is prone to bugs and minor glitches. Adjusting the differential volume on AirPods is too low. So let’s start.
How to fix one AirPod is louder than the other?
AirPods worldwide offer the same high-quality audio experience, regardless of geographic location. However, the following reasons may cause the one AirPod is louder than the other or the right AirPod to be louder than the left:
Dust accumulation: When you use AirPods for a long time, they accumulate dust and dirt, which causes one Airpod is louder than the other.
Connection Issues: Another reason one AirPod is louder than the other is a poor connection between the AirPods and your device. So this can fix simply by resetting the device settings.
Regular use: The difference in volume can also cause by wear and tear on the AirPods.
Incorrect Settings: Interestingly enough, you can quickly fix the problem by changing the settings of the device your AirPods connect to. Furthermore, here are some of the potential ways to resolve the issue of a One Airpod is louder than the other
Here are some of the ways to fix one Airpod is louder than the other
Method 1: Clean your AirPods
You need to make sure your wireless AirPods, earbuds, and wireless case are completely clean.
- The best tool for cleaning AirPods is a good quality microfiber cloth. It is easy to use and cleans the device without damaging it.
- You can also clean the narrow spaces between the battery compartments with a soft brush.
- Use a Q-shaped round cotton swab to clean the earpiece gently.
Never use liquids, especially water, to clean the wireless case and earphones. Otherwise, your device may damage permanently.
Method 2: Check the volume settings
Some settings on your device may change the volume on one of your AirPods. Follow the given steps to check and fix them:
- On your device, press Menu Settings and select Accessibility.
- You will see the scale below the listening area with L and R symbolizing the left and right ear, respectively.
- Adjust the slider in the middle to ensure the same volume on both AirPods.
- Alternatively, if you want to increase the volume on the left ear, move the slider towards R and vice versa.
Method 3: Disable language verification
In addition, you can also try the volume function to have more control over the volume of your AirPods. Also, the tool equalizes the volume of all the songs playing on your device, which means if one song is recorded and played at a low pitch, the rest of the songs will also play similarly. How to fix one AirPod that sounds louder than the other by disabling it:
- From the List, Settings, Find Music, As shown.
2. The list that now appears turns off the selected switch, Sound test.
Method 4: Reset device settings
Sometimes, the problem is caused by the Bluetooth headset’s device. So, you can try to reset the settings on your iPhone or iPad or even Mac to fix the one airpod is louder than the other. Moreover, follow the below steps to reset your iPhone:
- On your phone, press Menu Settings and select General.
- Click the Reset option.
- Select “Reset All Settings” from the list that appears. This is the first option.
Once you confirm the choice, your iOS device will restore to factory settings.
Method 5: Reset your AirPods
Resetting AirPods is a great way to update your settings. So it can also work if your one AirPod is louder than Other volume issues. So follow the given steps to disconnect and reset your AirPods:
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth and click Forget This Device as shown.
2. Now, put all the earphones into the wireless case and close it.
3. Then wait for 30 seconds.
4. Long press and hold the setup button on the back of the case. So you will notice the LED blinking yellow and followed by white.
5. Close the cover to complete the reset process. After waiting for a few seconds, open the lid again.
6. Connect AirPods to your device and enjoy listening to music.
Method 6: Pair AirPods with another device
Connect your AirPods to other devices like MacBook or iPad to rule out Bluetooth connection issues with your iPhone. If one AirPod problem is not greater than the other, it may be a problem with the iPhone and not the AirPods. Resetting your iOS device should fix itself.
Method 7: Contact Apple Support
Suppose one airpod is louder than the other persists on all connected devices. So you take your device to the nearest Apple Care. Also, you should take your warranty cards with you during your visit for replacement or service. Otherwise, call the Apple Support team via the Internet.
One AirPod is louder than the other due to its different capabilities. Hence, the causes and solutions are explained in detail in this guide.
We hope this guide helped you fix AirPod louder than other issues. So if this article is informative and helpful, please share it with your dear ones and on social platforms. Also, please leave your comments in the below comment section. Thanks.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Q1: How do I fix the audio balance of my AirPods?
You can use several ways to fix the AirPod wallet by adjusting accessibility settings. Also, make sure both AirPods are fully charged and properly connected to the device.
Q2. How to fix a silent AirPod?
Earplugs tend to get dirty as earwax builds up and sounds dull. However, you can fix muted AirPods by gently vacuuming and regularly cleaning larger earbuds.
Q3: Why is one of my AirPods louder than the other?
Check the speaker and microphone mesh on each AirPod. If you see dirt, clean your AirPods using the guidelines in this article and see if that fixes the problem. Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Balance and make sure Balance is set to center.
- how to make one airpod louder
- why is my left airpod so quiet
- left airpod quieter than right
- how to fix left airpod lower than right
- one airpod louder than the other reddit
- how to clean airpods
- why is one airpod louder than the other 2021
- right airpod quieter than left after cleaning