Table of Contents
What is the error code [pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28]?
Error pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28, you don’t need to worry. So here some guidelines discussed below to help you resolve your obstacle.
Microsoft Outlook is a vital component of communication in our world. We use for sending or receiving emails from sources we are associated with. Sometimes things go well, and sometimes they have problems. Outlook also has too many issues or bugs, and when we face some issues, we try our best to solve them as there is a solution for all issues again.
The pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28 error is one of those errors, and we will look at how to solve it.
Suppo you notice the error pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28. So it means that Microsoft Outlook is not working correctly. Moreover, what can you do to make Microsoft Outlook work accurately? So given some simple instructions below to solve.
Also Read: How to Resolve Feature Update To Windows 10 Version 1903 Error 0x80080008?
How to Solve [pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28]?
Method 1 – Need to Clear Cache
- Indeed clearing the cookies and cache, delete your old strings, and clean up all data. This can remove damaged or stuck detail packages.
- Close Outlook and open it again.
- Close multiple accounts and windows when using them.
- Check for Microsoft Outlook 365 updates. (Please update the new version)
- If an update is required, update to the latest and restart your computer.
Immediately open Outlook and check if the [pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28] error has been resolved. If it still does, then try Method 2.
Method 2 – Fix Outlook Version
- [pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28] The error could be due to the installation method, which is causing Microsoft Outlook to conflict with other e-mail accounts or other applications installed on your computer.
- As a result, you need to remove a broken version of Outlook from your PC and then install the new version of Microsoft Outlook from the official Outlook site.
Method 3 Use the Web Application.
- Go to Options in the top corner and select the Microsoft Outlook web software version from the control panel.
- Clear the Use Light Editing checkbox for the Outlook Website Application checkbox.
- Save option.
- Sign up for the Light Edition, close, and sign in to your account with a registered account.
Method 4 – Update Outlook
- You must ensure that your computer fits the system requirements for the latest version of Microsoft Office.
- In most cases, if you run the Office setup application on a PC with an older version of Office installed, the older version will remove.
- However, when necessary to uninstall, there are cases such as errors and problems during the installation.
- Uninstalling Office before installing the latest version, will not remove your Office files. However, if your version of Office includes Microsoft Outlook, you may want to back up your Microsoft Outlook data files.
- See Finding and Transferring Microsoft Outlook Data Files from One PC to Another.
- Contact Microsoft support for further instructions.
This article is intended to guide you from the [pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28] error. We tested our possible ways of solving this problem in Microsoft Outlook. I hope one of the methods worked for you. If you still have not solved the problem, please comment below, and we will try to find a possible solution for you. You can also try to seek advice directly from the Microsoft support team.