Table of Contents
pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894: Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular and widely used email programs. We can also send and receive emails securely using Outlook. [pii_email_8c96c1c23f5914dd67d1] Additionally, Microsoft Outlook has numerous clients. pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894, let’s say you want to find a way to fix the error code pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894 while sending an email from your Microsoft Outlook account in Windows 10.
Due to the MS Outlook installation and activation process, the error code pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894 is displayed on Windows. So in recent times, we have seen it in Windows 10. Errors such as the error code pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894 are listed below. To rectify the problem or error you can use following link also: Resolving error [pii_email_9045ddcab0866fc1c324]
What do you mean by the pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894 error?
Microsoft Outlook PII is metadata used to identify a specific person or persons; Social security information, email addresses, zip codes, and phone numbers are often viewed as identifiable information.
With the expansion of the latest technology, personal data is increasing rapidly. Geolocation, Biometric data, IP address, digital images, social media, login ID, and behavioral information are also private.
Causes of error code [pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894]
Possible reasons for the pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7 error: –
- If you have many accounts on a single platform,you may see the error Resolving error [pii_email_f9bfddf3103f659807df].
- An incomplete Outlook file or installation can generate the error code pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894. Then you can try to update your MS Outlook software.
- This error code can easily caused by a large number of cache files. Therefore, you need to delete them from time to time.
How do I fix the [pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894] error?
Fixed Outlook error code pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894 if it was present in Outlook. Fortunately, since the Outlook error pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894 is known, there are several solutions to fix it. We can show you some approaches.
In addition, we can also check the relevant section of these pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894 errors, some helpful methods in your Microsoft Outlook account to get them back.
Method 1: Clear all Cookies and Internet browser cache
One of the methods to fix Microsoft Outlook error code pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894 is to clear all browser cookies, history, and cache from your web browser.
Method 2: Check the Microsoft Outlook settings
- Now start Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to the Tools menu and click the Accounts control.
- If you have different Outlook accounts, select the account with this error code and choose Options.
- Make sure a webmail server configured by evaluating your ID.
- Click on additional settings, select the Outgoing web server tab, and ensure the outgoing server check enabled.
- Make sure the SMTP and POP settings match those of your email provider on the Advanced tab.
- Save your account settings.
Method 3: Resolve the error with the Windows automatic repair tool
- Open the control panel on your laptop/computer.
- Get all the programs and functions on the screen.
- List of Microsoft Outlook recognized in programs.
- Select all bug fixes and decide to fix them too.
As a result, the PC will run Windows, and the recovery system will immediately fix all the application problems without any trouble. When you log into the program, you will need to restart your Windows device and open Microsoft Outlook. Based on this, quickly send an email to the recipient. However, if you still encounter the error code pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894, use another Outlook error code at this point and see what method you can use.
Method 4: Disable your Antivirus
Sometimes antivirus software is the cause of errors like pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894. In this situation, you can avoid Outlook from communicating with the customer’s email. However, you may need to disable it to correct the error. So remember to enable it again.
- Go to the control panel.
- Go to the Windows Security section.
- Choose Virus and threat protection.
- Select Manage Settings.
- Then disable real-time security.
Conclusion [pii_email_28a95c2e6578316b2894] error